Learn an unusual Trick and hack your Past Life in 3 second

This only takes 3 seconds to do everyday, but you will love it!

Step 1: Take out your phone from your pocket.
Step 2: Record a short clip of what's in front of you.
Step 3: Repeat everyday.


Step 4: Snip 1 second out of each clip and stitch them together.

At the end of every year you will be watching a 6-minute video of the super-condensed version of your annual life. 

Time machine doesn't exist but this is the next best thing. With each second playing, you travel back in time to that day when you were younger and making your mark in the world. 

You will remember that sexy date you had on the beach, that boring day  when you had nothing better to do than to eat a pack of instant noodle,  or just how beautiful the rainbow was after the rain. 

Everything.  Vividly.

here is a video of my friend who shared it to me.I also started in december after getting the idea from this TED Talk One second every day):


It's  amazing the amount of information 1 second clips can contain. I don't know how it looks like to you, but to me I could almost physically see myself standing holding my phone and remember the whole day. From just that 1 second. Reminiscing has never been this easy and sure as hell I'm going to do this for the rest of my life.

Some people take pictures, but pictures only engage your vision sense. Videos, on the other hand, convey the human movements, the sounds of birds chirping, etc and hence are much more memorable. 

In 30 years you will be watching your whole life flashing back to you in a beautiful 3-hour video. Can you imagine what an awesome digital trip would that be? 

Time is the only dimension that human beings haven't been able to manipulate, but with this you can revisit all the good and bad times you had without actually bending physics.

Just a few tips if you are going to do this:
1. Take landscape clips, not potrait.
2. Don't worry if you don't know how to edit videos, just take the videos first and learn how to edit them later. I only learned how to use Adobe Premiere after I had some of my 2013 clips. It took me 1 hour to learn from Youtube videos and 2 hours of actual editing. It will only get faster!
3. Record 4-5 seconds of multiple events in a day if you want, so you can choose which clips you want to include at the end of the year.

Enjoy!


Search Anything from This Blog or Web

Web hosting