How a Password Change The Game & invoke me to Write a Book!

This Incident happened two month earlier, Most of my day (not everyday) begins and ends at my computer screen. It was all great, until once  i saw this message (while approaching to read my RSS feed):




From longer time you have not change your password. Click 'Change password' to change your password.

No shit. I thought clicking 'Change password' was gonna do one more problem of remembering one more password.

I read this dumb message in my mind with angry demoniac voice: The damn password.

The most interesting thing is here.....
                    Use at least one UPPERCASE character, at least one lower alphabetic character, at least one symbol and at least one number. Oh, and the whole damn thing can't be less than 8 characters. And can't use any of the same password i've used in the last 2 months.

So there was... This input field with a pulsating cursor, waiting for me to type a password that i'll have to re-enter for the next 15- 30 days. Then, letting all the fire go, i remember a tip i have read from somewhere ( i don't remember from where).
I'm gonna use a password to enhance (or, may be to 'change') my life.

Of course, there were clear indicators of what i needed to do -or what i have to achieve- in order to enhance my life, but we often don't pay  attention to these clues. but, being a geek and introvert there was a  chance to do something.

My password became the indicator. My password reminded me that i shouldn't let myself be victim of Facebook and WhatsApp. I am gonna do or create something.

My password became: "Read2write@pc"

I've changed the password of my whole account. I had to type this statement several times a day. Each time my computer would lock or goes to sleep,to access my rss feed, to check my email  and to create post on my blog.

In my mind, i went with the mantra that i didn't type a password.
In my mind, i wrote "Read to Write" everyday, for one month.
This simple action changed the way of my reading from normal reader to a writer.

One month later, my password became "Redy2pblsh@mrkt"

And guess what happen. i was in search of publishers. but it didn't work for me because of money problem since, in my pocket there was 0-penny. To publish a simple book you have to invest Rs. 20000/. min.

Then i read a lot on "how to be a self-publisher" and it works. The result is: My first book is in market and very soon it will be available on Flipkart and amazon.






haha, from nothing to a writer sound like BS but its true and amazing.

Here is an extract of what some of my passwords have been in the last 2 month:

No@fb4onemonth :-? quit fb for one month.(it worked)
Save4book@flipkart :? save money to publish my book on Flipkart.
Ask@her2talk  :? (never worked!)

Now, why i am telling this incident to you? Am i jerk or crazy?? The list of reason is:


  • I believe in sharing
  • I like if someone get inspired and create something.
  • If we create something it helps other.



Take the example of Facebook and Google. Now, our life is incomplete without these creation. its true that Facebook and Google earn million and trillion but its also true that these site made many millionaires. 

Take another example of a book, its true that an author earn lakhs and crore from a single book, but we can't deny the fact that its changing our life, without book we cant imagine a true education. that single piece of book gives us hope to survive and motivate us to do hard work or to create something.

So, so, so.... next time change your password to change your life and create something that helps others. may be its a book or something else. "Sign-ing-out"

Pass the trick to those who might need it. 
link to my book: click here

Search Anything from This Blog or Web

Web hosting